The Emory Pre-College Program offers a diverse selection of noncredit courses in a variety of disciplines.
All noncredit courses for Summer 2022 will meet on campus OR online, depending upon which session you choose. Some courses may have additional requirements (film viewing, group projects, etc.) in the afternoon or evenings.
Class meeting time:
- Sessions A & B: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. EDT meets in person, on campus (must meet Emory's COVID compliance)
- Session C meets online, synchronously 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. EDT
Other things to know:
- Take one course per session
- Attend more than one session
- Lab courses: must be 16 years of age by first day of class
- Courses graded as Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory
- Pre-Health, STEM/sciences, pre-professional, and social sciences courses offered
- Online course requirements, technology & netiquette
Build your own Pre-College experience by taking more than one course in separate sessions.
- Only 1 application fee and discounted program fee
- Must apply for each session
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Find your course in 2 different ways:
- Start with the Course Interest Guide. What interests you? Global issues, Medicine, Psychology, STEM? Find your course by academic category. Need a little more help, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Browse the course list by session below. To view course descriptions and apply, click on Session A, Session B or Session C below.
Students attending in-person, on-campus courses (Sessions A & B) must meet Emory University’s COVID compliance. Visit the Emory Forward website for more information.
ONLINE COURSES ONLY
Step 3: Program Cost